If the current windows in your Clearwater home are leaking air, it means it’s time to consider replacing them.
But what kind of windows are best? The best choices for homes in Florida are aluminum or vinyl type windows. Here is a quick overview to help with this decision.
Aluminum Windows The advantages of aluminum windows are cost and strength. The cost is less than vinyl and they tend to resist high winds better than vinyl.
Vinyl Windows The advantages of vinyl windows are a better insulation factor, and less maintenance than aluminum windows. They cost considerably more than aluminum however. They do have newer vinyl products that high wind resistance, for those who want the “best of both worlds”.
Here is a great article from the Angie’s List website about this topic. Pro’s and Con’s of Aluminum vs Vinyl Windows.
Comments are closed.
- Why Aluminum Windows Are So Popular
- Five Reasons Why Aluminum Windows are So Popular
- Aluminum Handrails Turning Heads in Home Design
- Aluminum versus Vinyl Windows for Clearwater Area
- How Clearwater Window Contractors Can Help In 2017
- Clearwater Window Contractor Aluminum Window Advice
- What to Know Before Calling a Clearwater Window Contractor
- Clearwater Window Contractors On Hurricane Shutter Popularity
- The No-Nonsense Clearwater Window Contractor
- Clearwater window contractor: What You Need to Know About ASC Aluminum