Here’s What Our Clearwater Window Contractor Discovered
We thought that after Katrina hit the shores of the Southern states that nothing as destructible would follow. After Hurricane Matthew, a demand for hurricane windows increased in South Florida because most of us realize now that anything is possible. Clearwater window contractor is also on the rise. Although South Florida was untouched, Central Florida and North Carolina was greatly impacted. To the homeowners that are looking for hurricane shudders to get ready for next season, give us a call at 727-547-8300 and we will be happy to provide you quality service.
Most of the calls that are coming in are from:
- People who sustained injuries.
- Homeowners with missing panels on windows.
- People with panels that were shaped to the wrong size that do not fit.
An insurance company called Assured Storm Protection had two hundred calls from their customers. In some cases, accordion windows were installed by us as your Clearwater window contractor that is no longer in business. We have noticed that when accordion shutters are not maintained they are difficult to close properly.
Problems Our Clearwater window contractor Found that Occurs When They are Mismanaged:
- The locks oxidize and do not lock properly
- The rollers are unable to roll on the tracks
- Debris accumulates on the bottom tracks and is filled with bugs, dirt, leaves, animal hair, etc.
Although much of Aluminum Specialty Contractors works on mobile home communities, over the years our business has expanded to remodeling regular homes. As one of the top aluminum contractors in the Tampa Bay area, ASC provides its customers with:
- Roof overs
- Screen enclosures
- Vinyl siding
- Replacement windows
- Room additions
- Impact glass
- General remodeling
- Commercial buildings
The Clearwater Window Contractor You Need
Call us as your Clearwater window contractor to schedule an installation. We look forward to doing business with you.
Comments are closed.
- Choosing a metal roof supplier and manufacturer
- So you're thinking about adding a sunroom
- Your Spring home check up
- Planning a home addition? Here’s what to do.
- Home addition pitfalls to avoid
- Choosing Hurricane Shutters
- Why aluminum windows?
- How to choose impact windows
- 5 tips that can help you choose the best impact windows
- How to clean your accordion storm shutters